Like the name suggests, The Power Wand Mod basically implements the power wand to Minecraft. When using the wand, you find out that the wand is charged by the ferocious zapping and current of redstone. It is said that the wand may be immortals, but it is also uncountable and was forged when Minecraftia was made. Of course, we believe that you can make it successfully.
- Gunpowder is craft able now. Use clay and sand to get sand balls, then smelt that into dust, and then add some redstone and charcoal.
- Condensed Redstone Blocks are made out of 9 redstone blocks and are smelted down into redstone gems.
- The energy packed bolus is the ammo for the power wand.
- The Power wand: A fast “bow” that auto shoots and is good as a power 1 bow, faster to kill a mob.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Power Wand Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.