The Plunderers Chapter 2 The Atlas Map is the next part of The Plunderers Chapter 1 Captain Greedbeard. Note that it is not necessary to play part 1 first if you want to play part 2. Now you have defeated Greedbeard, but your crews are in a pickle. Your mission in this map is to rescue them.
However, unlike the previous map, the boss is still a mystery and requires your effort to figure out. Is the object you find really as friendly as you thought, or does it have it’s own secret agenda?
Things To Know:
- Having played the first map is not required for understanding but will help solidify the background of your character.
- You can play this with any number of players. You can play solo, or with all 800 of your friends. We suggest 2 or 3 but any number works.
- The boss fight in this Chapter (much like the previous one) is kinda difficult to figure out, however this one is a bit easier.
- This map features a read-at-your-own-pace text style. by clicking [NEXT] in chat you move on to the next section.
- Do not go into the water unless there is LITERALLY nowhere else to go, you won’t be required to venture into the water, only to use it to return places.
- This map is alpha and beta tested so trust us, it is all there and functioning (yes this is here twice)
- Finally: Read the rules and the instructions, only necessary things are listed.
How to install:
- Download the this map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
The Plunderers Chapter 2 The Atlas Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2