The Plunderers Chapter 1: Captain Greedbeard Map is a map that can definitely blow your mind! You are a captain and were enjoying your achievements with your crews after a day looting. Suddenly Captain Greedbeard and his crews appeared and fired anons to your ship, declaring war with you. He occupied all your gold and left you with a burning ship. Now, your goal is to go to his island, take him down and take everything that used to belong to you back again. Now, are you ready to start your mission?
He boarded your ship took your gold and left, as you were forced onto your life rafts to avoid the now enveloping flames all over your ship. You and those with you on your raft decided to track him down.
When you arrived on his Island you resolved that no matter what, you would take back what was yours!
- A little bit of searching the 4 connected, tiny islands.
- Some Creative thinking to solve 3 puzzles
- Minimal parkour between puzzles
- A score system that penalizes being in water, in lava, and death.
- A custom boss fight that is like no other.
Things To Take Note Of:
- The boss fight is REALLY hard. It takes a lot of time to figure out, and we will guarantee that you don’t figure it out the first time. There is ABSOLUTELY no shame in stopping before it and not trying, or just failing to the point of no fun. If you are not having fun, then stop, take a break, or punch something? Probably not the third thing, but any of the other ways works.
- Reading signs is important. (This should be a no-brainer but? people will be people.)
- The map is smart. If you can’t do something, then it is not a bug, it is you not doing it right.
- If you don’t know what to do in the stages before the boss fight, you may have missed something, not noticed something, or forgotten to read something.
- It may be boring, but the rules and instructions are VITAL to the map being possible. Only necessary things are listed.
- Read the rules before starting the map? it is that simple.
- It is able to be played with any number of players. 4 is a suggested most. 2 is optimal. and 1 is still highly possible.
How to install:
- Download the this map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
The Plunderers Chapter 1 Captain Greedbeard Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2