The Payday 2 Mod is basically in a very early development stage with more stuff to come. However, if you want to support us through suggesting new features, let’s leave your comment down below on this page, or in the comment section of the tutorial video on YouTube.
Mod Author team: The Real Hobbit, The 2nd real hobbit
When you download the mod you will get a .zip file. When you open up the .zip there will be 3 components inside.
1. Forge Installer (It will install the right forge version) If you are uncertain about something, just watch the installation tutorial on YouTube
2. The Payday mod .zip folder (Don’t mess around with the files inside)
3. A “Read Me” Text document with some information
If you prefer to read the installation instructions instead:
1. Download the .zip file and read the .txt file
2. Go to the start menu and type: %appdata%
3. Back up any important stuff like save files and texture packs
4. Delete your .minecraft folder (You can make a backup of it if you want to)
5. Start Minecraft and enter your email/username and password
6. Go to “New Profile” and choose the game version 1.7.10 Then save the profile
7. Now Run Minecraft and make sure it uses version 1.7.10 (You can close the game now)
8. Open the Forge Installer file that came with your download. Check the “Install Client” box and click “OK” Make sure you install it to the right directory
9. Again, go to the start menu and type %appdata% and open your .minecraft folder
10. Make a new folder inside .minecraft called “mods” Don’t use any capital letter
11. Drag the paydaymod.zip folder into the mods folder and start up Minecraft again
12. When you’re in the Minecraft Launcher, go to the “Profile” window to the left, and choose the profile called ?Forge?
13. Press Play and enjoy !
Author: The Real Hobbit