The Pain of Jumping Map is definitely different from other jumping maps. You are curious to know the reason? Simply, in this map, you have to jump, not because of your hobby but being punished. You are required to jump and tackle puzzles without that horrible activity.
There are 5 themed levels which consist of deffirent size and difficulty. Your time relies on how long you spend on each level.
In general, it is usually not too long. And a few “collectables” of sorts are hidden around and wait people to figure out. But bear in mind that it is never encouraged to jump.
How to Install:
- Download the The Pain of Jumping Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
The Pain of Jumping Map Download Links:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2