You are coming back from a long journey and going back to your hometown. You are sleepy and the radio is on,
Since you are on the road for more than 7 hours you stop paying attention what is around,
Your car runs out of gas and you dont what to do ,
So you start walking hoping that you will find a shelter or someone to help you.
But the only place you can shelter is an orphanage.
Will you survive?
This is the scariest map of minecraft history. Lots of Jumpscares and scary ambiance, Realistic Texture, NO BLINDNESS! An amazing story.
- Don’t place or break any blocks
- Be sure command blocks are on
- Play on Adventure mod
- Don’t use a 3. Party mod or application
- Don’t use codes
- Read everybook you find and keep up with the conversations
- If you get lost use /tp -67 23 212
- Play on HARD
Resource Pack: Silent Hill
How to install:
- Download the The Orphanage Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Map Download Links: