The One Probe Mod (or TOP) lets player experience a more immersive version of WAILA. Players can choose see the information tooltip all the time or only when they have the probe in their hand.
This mod aims to show on-screen information about the block you are looking at anytime. The information includes basic things like the name of the block, the mod for the block and the tool for harvesting the block. TOP also generates the amount of RF energy stored in the block (if the block supports RF) and in case of sneaking it will display a list of all items in the block if it is an inventory (like a chest).
This mod is designed to be very configurable so you can inactivate all the features above if they do not fit your playing style or modpack.
- By default you need to craft the probe to be able to see the information (unless you disable this requirement in the config)
- The probe works while it is in your off hand or normal hand
- Show RF information if the block supports RF
- Show inventory contents for chests or other inventories (only when sneaking)
- Show the tool needed to harvest a block
- Show the redstone power level at the given side of the block
- Show the growth level of a crop
- Show liquids if so enabled (use ‘l’ to toggle)
- Show mob information
- Show active potion effects on mob (only when sneaking)
- Using the /topcfg command you can (client side) reconfigure the position as well as the look of the probe information tooltip
- You can also change settings in the theoneprobe.cfg file
- An API is provided so that mods can add their own information for the probe
- There are three probe modes:
- Normal: used when holding a probe in your hand. Show basic information
- Extended: used when sneaking. Show extra information
- Admin: only shown when the creative probe is in your hand
DEEP RESONANCE SUPPORT TANK
DEEP RESONANCE CRYSTAL SUPPORT
SHOWING THE CONTENTS OF ANY INVENTORY
MOBS AND POTION EFFECTS
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The One Probe Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
The One Probe Mod Download Links: