The Morphing Mod 1.6.2
- For Minecraft 1.6.2. Will not be downported for 1.5.2. Requires Minecraft Forge. Mod is also unfinished and in beta!
- ?Acquire? most living mobs by killing them (a morph). This includes other players, silverfish, turrets (from PortalGun) and even descriptive books (from Mystcraft). You cannot reacquire an identical morph.
- Browse previously stored morphs with the (defaults) [/] keys (These are normally next to the enter/return key). Rebindable in the config. Once the selector is open you can use the mouse to browse.
- Select a morph with the ENTER/RETURN/LMB. It takes 4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the DELETE/BACKSPACE (rebindable). You cannot remove your original state/the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the ESCAPE/RMB. It will auto close if there is another GUI open.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download The Morphing Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.