The Maze Mod works to support travelling faster but can users find their way to where you want to be. This mod implements the Maze dimension into Minecraft.
Travel in or out of the maze by right click the ground with the Maze Transporter or the Maze Locationeer. The Locationeer illustrates where user will land when using it in its tooltip. The location to transport to for each quarter chunk is selected randomly within superchunks.
There are many maze biomes:
- Maze 1 (Bedrock)
- Maze 2 (Dungeon)
- Maze 3 (Stronghold)
- Maze 4 (Quartz)
- Withering Maze: Based on nether Fortress
- Firey Maze: Based on the nether
- Cave Maze: stone walls floor and ceiling with ores scattered around
- Precious Maze: Rare, Made of Blocks of Coal, lapis, redstone, iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds
- Flooded Maze: Full of water
- Peaceful Maze: Grass with only animal spawns
- Mesa Maze: Clay walls red sand floor
- Desert Maze: Sand floor and cactus
- Ice Maze: walls and floor of ice
- Rainbow Maze: maze using ALL the colors of wool
- Ender Maze: Endstone floor, obsidian pillers, ender crystals, Endermen
- Forest Maze: Trees, Wood, leaves and spiders
- Swampy Maze: LilyPads, slimes and witches
- Village Maze: Buildings and Money Stealers
- MiniEnderDragon: Spawns in Ender Maze
- MiniWither: Spawns in Withering Maze
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Maze Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.