The Lizzy Anvil mod adds a new anvil to Minecraft: the workshop anvil (a.k.a. The Lizzy Anvil). The workshop anvil replaces the vanilla anvil for the purpose of renaming, repairing, and enchanting with books. The vanilla anvil still exists in the game but it no longer does anything but look nice and fall on things.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Lizzy Anvil Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
The Lizzy Anvil Mod Download Links: