The Levitator Map is a fansinating and challenging puzzle map in Minecraft. The entirety of the map’s gameplay is involved in an object known as the Levitator. If you want to beat the map, you will have to manipulate this object to overcome all levels.
Thanks to the Levitator you can levitate, but it’s unfortunate that it only actives for three seconds before you must need a recharge. This map also features a lot of int
How to Install:
- Download the The Levitator Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
The Levitator Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.x
Download from Server 1