The House Resurrection Map is a heartbreaking story about a man who lost his daughter and his wife is about to leave him. How can he overcome his deep loss? Let try the House Resurrection Map.
Map has striking features listed below:
- Interactive environments
- Jump scares and loud sounds
- Beautiful 3D resource pack
- 10/15 minutes of gameplay (Is short, but new scenes are under construction)
- This is a remake of the original map THE HOUSE, released one year ago. This is an open project and other scenes and part could be added.
- Please disable forge/optifine to avoid 3d texture glitches.
- This map could work also with 1.10.2 minecraft update.
How to Install:
- Download the The House Resurrection Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
The House Resurrection Map Download Links:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2