The Escapist Minecraft Edition is a challenging map in which you have to plan your ultimate escape the prison. Because this map is based off the well-known original Escapists game on Steam; if you have ever played The Escapists, you may already guess how the escapist minecraft edition is. To go through the map, you need to work to have money and then offer with others inmates to get the desired items which helps break out of the prison. In particular, the most challenging prison you need to deal with is prison in the end of the map. This prison is based of a prison in the game the Shankton State Pen. It includes your work place: Laundry, Kitchen and Food Court, Showers, Exercise Gym and Outdoor Exercise Yard, 14 Cells (Including Yours), Infirmary, Solitary Confinement, Visitor center, Generator and Library. Therefore you will have to attempt to plan the final escape to beat the map.
Tips on Escaping the Prison:
- To get allot of money use Joe to trade guard armor for 17 emeralds its a very easy way to get money
- To get any of the keys kill the specific guard during (Morning, Afternoon or Evening) Rollcall
- Don’t waste your money on batons save up for the Nunchucks
- Make sure to grab a escape boat from Tom otherwise you wont get anywhere!
- Turn off the Generator before cutting any fence or cell bars
- Wear Guard armor at night time to not get caught but don’t wear it through out the day
- Speed: The more you sprint around the map the more you increase your speed and fatigue, so don’t do it too much!
- Strength: Kill 2 punching bags in the gym to gain 1 strength point for every 50 you get a strength potion effect
- Health: Do i need to explain?!?!
- Fatigue: This will go up when you mine, sprint and kill so when ever you can go to the showers or the food room to lower your fatigue!
- Money: Gain money from doing your job! (You cant change job!)
Getting Money and Your Laundry Job:
- You get money through your laundry job its the room to the left of where they do morning roll call, you grab items from the chest to the left but them in the correct dispenser (1 at a time) and put the clean items in the right dispenser. Tip use your inmate Leo to trade guard armor from your job for 17 emeralds instead of 1 emerald you get from your job. Don’t put the clean armor in the finished chest two fast 1 at a time every 1 second. Grab some spare guard armor for when you go to escape at night it is very handy!
Resouce Pack: Inside the download
How to install:
- Download the The Escapists Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
The Escapists Map Download Link: