Electrical age is a Minecraft Mod offering the ability to perform the industrialisation of your minecraft world..The content is more than 150 items/blocks.This mod is not just another electrical mod because of his unique simulation model. Electricity is not echanged with "packet" like in EU, I2C, BuildCraft, but with a real model that allows to do unseen possibilities !
- A better simulation: Electrical simulation with resistive and capacitive effects. Behaviour similar to those of real life objects.
- Multiple electrical sources: Furnaces, Solar panels, Wind turbines, Batteries, Capacitors, ?
- Break the cube: Cables, sensors, actuators, alarms, etc. can be placed on each face (outer and inner) of a cube witch allows a significant reduction of the consumed space by electrical installations.
- Night-lighting revisited: Lamps, switches, captors, ?
- Small and big electricals consumers: From the lamps, electrical furnaces,? to the miners, transporters, ?
- Incredible tools: XRay scanner, flashlight, portable mining drill, ?
- Genericity: Old redstones circuits can be exploited with electrical – redstones converters.
- Game lifetime/complexity extended: A consequent list of new raw materials and items?
In game controls:
- To open the integrated wiki it’s X key.
- To turn some small wall blocks it’s C key + right click.
- To interact with some items it’s C key.
- There is a game integrated wiki that provide all blocks / recipe / smelting that are possible for this mod.
- As specified in "In game controls" it’s the X key to open it.
- If you want to host a server and play on the same PC, maybe you could have a little lag. But if you play with the client and you share the map with the LAN option, all run perfectly.
- This mod works in SSP/SMP/LAN.
- Because this mod is in BETA, please, for your self, do often backup of you worlds.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Electrical Age Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.