The Dying Sun Map Story:
The Dying Sun Map is found that the sun is dying in an ancient world. It was sapped by an unknown power although it has own life. In the depths of the earth, beneath our very feet that is the answer to this evil. If the Lich is defeated, the sun would rise again. The Dying Sun Map has 6 key features are as follows:
- 100% Customised Terrain Built from scratch!
- Class Selection (Choose your playstyle)
- Fully customised geared mobs
- 1 Day before the sun sets forever.
- You have 1 hour to complete the map
- Survival influences.
- You must play on easy or Higher
- Play against the 1 hour timer.
- Run the command: /tp @a 122 49 131
JohnSmith Resource Pack
How to install:
- Download the The Dying Sun Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.