It’s a special adventure map. There are 16 levels like in the images. In each level, you will be left in free fall.
- Survive the fall and finish the game
- Brightness :bright
- Render distance: far
- Cloud: OFF
- Smooth lighting: OFF
If you play this map on a "SERVER" Add the following to your server.properties. "enable-command-block=true" OR change to true if it’s already there.
How to install:
- Download the The Dropper Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.