[Adventure/Puzzle] The Dropper 2: Newton vs Darwin.
The Dropper 2 Map is an extremely fun and exciting map for those who like falling. As the name suggested, you objective in this map is living through an extensive fall successfully when you hit the ground. Those places you may fall from including Balrog Lord of the rings, Orthanc, Isengard Lord of the rings and so on. There are many techniques for you to get it through, so you are surely interested in this map once you try it out.
Balrog Lord of the rings
Orthanc, Isengard Lord of the rings
- Survive the fall and finish the game
- Brightness :bright
- Render distance: far
- Cloud: OFF
- Smooth lighting: OFF
- If you play this map on a “SERVER” Add the following to your server.properties. “enable-command-block=true” OR change to true if it’s already there.
How to install:
- Download the The Dropper 2 Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
The Dropper 2 Map Download Links: