The Drop Map for Minecraft contains ten different droppers. All will test you ability to drop.
- 1 – Trees
- 2 – Colour
- 3 – Redstone
- 4 – Dungeon
- 5 – Wood
- 6 – Nether
- 7 – Ocean
- 8 – End
- 9 – Misc
- 10 – Riches
Throughout the map there are hidden chest which you can find to get Money to buy items for a Battle at the end of the map.
How to install The Drop Map for Minecraft:
- Download The-Drop-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for The Drop Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2