The Dirt Tools Mod gives player a permission to make OP weapons from only dirt and sticks, the only downside to the tools is the durability. Each tool has 11 durability, but exceedingly cheap and OP.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Dirt Tools Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.