This is how to make the house:
- 1. Craft the house block
- 2. Place the houseblock on the ground and left click it with any block to create a house with that block!
- 3. Have a life in it
This is how to destroy the house:
- 1. Break the recolored sponge
Note: Remove all your chests & items before making or building the house, it will override everything and drop your chest items on the ground!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin“. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download The Direwolf20 House Mod: