Taken Map introduces a captivating plot to Minecraft. In this map, you are in role of the town Blacksmith who tries to work hard in your mineshaft to gather materials for his blacksmith shop. Unfortunately, there is suddenly a roar of a dragon and the mine collapses. Then you manage to rush out of the mine and back to your home village to find your family. It’s time to start your mission! You have to set on revenge against those who destroyed your village, rescue your family before it’s too late.
Actually, this map require such a long time to complete, but its engaging and delight gameplay promises to deliver an impressive experience for players.
- Adventure quest
- Single-player only
- 2-3+ hours of gameplay (perfect for let’s play video series)
- Fully updated for 1.11 with new mobs
- No mods required
- No texture pack required
- Advanced dialogue system (completed quests affect what dialogue you see)
- Rules room at spawn
- Final boss battle
- Hidden Easter eggs
How to install Taken Map 1.11.2/1.11 for Minecraft:
- Download Taken.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Taken Map 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Download from Server 1