Sync Mod based on Character Switching in GTA V provides usage direction below
- Clones or “shells”: a new individual, with their own inventory, experience level, and even gamemode, controlled by coming in a mind. Biometrically tied to the player who’s sample is used to create it, allow them to “sync” their mind to the other shell, specially multi-player.
- Shell constructor: placed down and right click to provide a sample (hurt warning), need a treadmill placed down next to and lure a Pig or a Wolf to the center of the treadmill to generate Piggawatts to active. A lead will help out with this (users will get it back). The shell constructor will begin building a shell.
- Shell storage unit : placed down right after shell constructed, need redstone power. Switch indicator to green and enable to walk into the storage unit to activate it. Having a radial menu pop up with the list of available shells and their positions. Select the shell in the constructor (labelled with the “Done” indicator) and watch as you are synced into the new shell.
- Shell syncing: work cross dimensional too. Get to the nether and back through a shell. Cannot enter or leave shells at the end due to technical difficulties. – Provide an “extra life” by default. Immediately resync to the nearest shell available after a shell being used dies. Right clicking a storage unit with a bed to mark a preference shell, labelling it as a home storage unit. Name storage units with a name tag. Work in Hardcore mode, allow players not to be forced to abandon a hardcore world, but instead resync to another shell if having an active backup shell.
Sync Core: (Replace Ender Pearl with Beacon for Hard Mode)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Sync Mod Download Links: