Stuffed Animals Mod Overview:
Stuffed Animals Mod adds a stuffed animal version of every mob in the game! Each mob plays a unique sound along with hearts when interacted with. Also, the horses and villagers have a random texture, so you may need to place them multiple times to get the type you desire. To get the animals, craft a present and right click while holding it in your hand. It will give you three random stuffed animals.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Stuffed Animals Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: lKinx, Sade1212