Strata Escape Map is a Minecraft horror map that is just being released! It is meant to be played for single player, and the settings are listed in game! You take the role of a local reporter who investigates the murders at a mansion! Note: There are loud noises and jump scares in this map, so be prepared.
- If you fall during the maze, you can game mode 1 to get back up, but that should be the only time you need it.
- No mods or clients needed, also no recourse pack needed. Sound and video instructions are listed in the map.
- No cheating, using hacks or playing with multiplayer. Also, try not to use a resource pack because it can mess with items!
How to install Strata Escape Horror Map for Minecraft
- Download Strata-Escape-Horror-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Strata Escape Horror Map
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2