Story Mode Redstonia Map is intriguing map which generate a Vanilla Minecraft recreation of a scene in Redstonia from the game Minecraft: Story Mode – Episode 2 by Telltale Games. This map is extremely impressive to players because you can play in the whole spectacular scene and it features not only numbers of interactions, but also cutscenes including full of voice and music via a fully fleshed out resource pack. In terms of gameplay, you surely get intense experiences with new systems for custom NPCs and tons of unique which have never appeared before in Minecraft map. This map is definitely worth trying.
Notable Tech Within The Map:
- New system for complete NPC character model rigs (animated almost real players!)
- A system created for a custom crafting UI
- New clock system for animation keyframing
- Systems for controlling interaction timing and sequences
- New system for mouth animation control
- New system for custom inventory interfaces
- New system for custom modifiable hotbar UIs
- A method of realistic third-person based gameplay
- A demo of the possibilities of a story/interaction type map
- Demonstration of how closely one can recreate a game using UNMODDED Minecraft
- And various other things?!
How to Install:
- Download the Story Mode Redstonia Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Story Mode Redstonia Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Author: onnowhere (http://www.twitter.com/onnowhere_)