Steve’s Workshop Mod adds a feature that provides players with a production table in which a lot of modular crafting tables and furnaces are available.
Main page: The main page as it looks with various upgrades attached.
Transfer page: The transfer page, configured in various ways.
Upgrades page: The upgrades page, with a number of upgrades.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Steve’s Workshop Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Steve’s Workshop Mod Download Links: