Star wars vehicles in vanilla Minecraft! This command adds four vehicles from Star Wars to the game. Get yourself a working R2D2 in minecraft and some awesome realistic minecraft star wars space ships!
Visit the original command block thread here for all info.
Command Block Showcases:
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Star Wars Vehicles Command Block download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Star Wars Vehicles Command Block Download Links: