Squake Mod is mostly based on the movement in Fortress Forever/Team Fortress Classic to add bunnyhopping, strafe jumping, air control, trimping, and sharking to Minecraft and remove losing speed from taking fall damage (needs to be installed server-side for this). There are useful tips to play this game successfully.
- Bunnyhopping: uncapped by default, config settings for Fortress Forever-style soft and hard bunnyhop caps.
- The air and ground acceleration code based on Half-Life’s and fairly similar to Quake’s.
- The trimp mechanic: a modified version of the Fortress Forever trimp mechanic: convert some of your horizontal speed into vertical speed if you’re moving fast enough by holding sneak while jumping.
- Sharking: holding jump to glide across the surface of water.
Not compatible with Smart Moving Mod.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Player API.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Squake Mod Download Links: