The goal of this plugin is to enable users to fly for a specified amount of time before they go into a cooldown mode.
- spreadyourwings.fly ? Allows the user to fly.
- spreadyourwings.cooldownexempt ? Exempts user from the cooldown timer (fly will still disable after a set time).
You can use syw in place of the full form
- Configuration file for timers (cooldown and flying time)
- Allow users to fly until their time is up
- gives the user a warning message that they are running out of fly time
This plugin utilizes Hidendra?s plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server?s version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin?s version
- The server?s version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- You can disable the stat collection via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish. (But that is not very nice )
- Reloading allows people who were flying at the time of the reload to stay in fly mode until they log out and back in.
This was the idea of someone on the forums as a request and I figured I would release it here.
SpreadYourWings Plugin 1.7.2 Download Link