Sporks Stuff mod adds many new and useful tools to your Minecraft game.
- Solstick: Will clear any rain and set it to morning
- Staff of Precipitation: Make it rain!
- Staff of nightfall: It makes it dark.
- Thor’s staff: Will make it dark and stormy
- Feeder: The feeder has a 3×3 inventory in which to store food. When walked on by a player, if the player is hungry the feeder will attempt them. If they hunger of the player is less than the nourishment value of the food, it will not feed you. It’s called efficiency.
- Fake Quartz: It looks almost identical to regular quartz blocks, but it does not require you to go to the nether.
- Iron Torch: The iron torch is like any other torch, but white.
- Walkman: The Walkman will play the 1st record in your inventory when shift+right clicked. It will stop all game sounds before playing the record.
- RF Shears: You know what happens to a fresh new pair of shears when you harvest some leaves – they break almost instantly! These shears use 5rf per block. They have the same effective durability as normal shears, but they can be recharged.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Sporks Stuff Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.