Ditch your Old skins at the door and get ready to change into something with Definition.
- Easy install via Forge
- Support for SD/HD Skins
- Offline Skins (must have connected to the skin server at least once for your skin to be available offline, only skins uploaded to our site will be available to use offline)
- A section of user submitted skins to chose from wardrobe to store skins for future use space to upload a private skin for personal use
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Spiffy Skins Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.