Be spiderman in minecraft, no mods needed! This awesome redstone lets you shoot web, climb up buildings, use special attacks, and more! Ever wanted to be spiderman in minecraft? This is the minecraft redstone creation for you!
- Play on a tiny render distance (Recommend 6 or below). Even small amounts of lag can cause the swinging to glitch out.
- The swinging requires skill and a bit of practice! Don’t give up and try to get the timing right!
- If you put the armor on (with empty hotbar) and nothing happens, try putting an item in every hotbarslot and removing it again.
- After you first load the map, quit and relog once for it to work.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.