Special Armor Mod is a very cool mod that adds some awesome armor into the game.
- Cape: You can glide with it
- Speed Legs: You can run faster
- Diving Helmet: You do not drown under water
- Fireplate: You can’t die in Lava/Fire with it
- Heavy Boots: You’re slower and you fall faster
- Spring: Is needed to craft something
- Jump Boots: You can jump higher (5 Blocks) ? no falldamage
- Magic substance: Is needed to craft things ? You dont need to craft it in this order
- Magic Boots: If you go over special blocks, they will be other blocks
- Hover Boots: You can go over water/lava and if you are on air and hold the space button, you glide a short time
- Obsidian Plate: You get no falldamage
- Chain: Is needed to craft chain armor
- Chain armor: Its the chain armor that is already ingame?
- Slime Helmet: (from SlimeCraft) You can stick and move on the ceiling
- TNT Plate: If you press G, it produces a explosion at your place and you dont get hurt from this explosion
- Flower Plate: Sometimes it spreads flowers 1 block next to you if its a grass block
- Rocket: Is needed to craft something
- Jetpack middle: Is needed to craft something
- Jetpack: If you press the jump-key, you’ll fly ? No falldamage ? If you put on the speed legs you are faster by flying
- Skates: On the land your slower but on ice you dont slip and your faster
- Pork Armor: If you put on all the armor stuff, you’ll get half a heart every 10 seconds
- Cooked Pork Armor: If you put on all the armor stuff, you’ll get a heart every 10 seconds
- Time-Helmet: If you put this helmet on, the time will speed up
- Doublejump Boots: You can jump 2 times
- Dispenser Plate: If you have arrows in your inventory, the plate will shoot the arrows automatically on all mobs in a area of 10 blocks
All mods are working at SSP, SMP and LAN!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Special Armor Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Special Armor Mod Download Links: