Something Map is a parkour map which is quite long and challenging. This map contains many blocks of diferent effects which can be safe or sometimes can kill you. It also requires a lot of players’ patience as a brain will be taken out and you have to prepare for the real hardcore.
How to install Something Map:
- Download the Something Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for Something Map:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 –
Download from Server 2