Solar Furnaces Mod includes one solar panel creating energy for modded or vanilla furnaces. The mod permit users to keep the energy produced by the solarpanel in every chest. They can not only use hopper like cabels (it works perfectly with mods like buildcraft or hopperduct) but also power every machine requiring coal with this solar panel.
Recipes and How to use:
They don’t work if an block is next to the rotors, they don’t work if they don’t see the sky
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Solar Furnaces Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Solar Furnaces Mod Download Links: