Smart Cursor Mod provides a lot of indicators and tooltips for ingame screen and cursor:
- Information about dropped item:
- Information about mob looking at:
- Health, is tamed, who is the owner, villager profession, is agressive, equipment and a lot of another information.
- Information about current block damage:
- In two styles: percentage or progress bar.
- Information about dropped XPOrb.
- Information about players:
- Food, name, score, equipment, health and bed.
- Information about blocks:
- Name, is it possible to harvest block with held item.
Indicators can be easy enabled and disabled, stylized and configured. By default, open Settings menu by F key.
What mod can:
- Show information about dropped items
- Heal amount
- Is enchantable
- Is enchanted
- Show list of enchantments
- Stack size
- Is wolf?s favorite meal
- Is potion ingredient
- Is stackable
- Is damaged
- Is has effect
- Two styles
- Show full information in corner of screen
- Show some information near cursor
- Show information about mobs
- Current health and max health
- Is tamed
- Who is the owner
- Jump strength for horses
- Profession for villagers
- Is child
- Is burning
- Is invulnerable
- Is undead
- Is immune to fire
- Is agressive or passive
- Show equipment
- Show information about players
- Food status
- Where is bed
- Held item and equipment
- Current block damage
- Has two styles
- Progress bar
- Is it possible to harvest block with held item
- Block name
- Show information about XPorb
- How many experience points has
- You can disable or enable, configure some functions
Information about players
Indicator of mob health ? Different styles
Indicator of current block damage ? Also has different styles
Information about dropped item ? You can see item name, count, current durability for tools and enchantment list
Information about XPOrb
Information about blocks
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Smart Cursor Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.