Slow – Fast Map is an engaging map that pushes your hearing skill. In this map you will have to guess the sounds game being either slow or quick to overcome each Level. There are totally thirty levels for you to get intense and challenging experiences.
How to Install:
- Download the Slow-Fast Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Slow-Fast Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2