This mod lets you fly your cool builds around. It?s really straightforward, and all that you need is a Ship?s Helm, and some balloons.
An Example Airship
The mod comes with a set of commands. To see all commands, simply type /skylinehelp, or /skyline?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Skyline Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.