Skygrind Survival Map is Skyblock and for 1 to 4 players. It provide you with resources without cobblestone generators, and with spawners. For each quest you complete you get a new island although you are not just stuck to one island
This map contains:
- 20 Areas for you to explore,
- 18 Quests for you to complete,
- 8 Spawners for you to farm at,
- 1 Custom Stronghold for you to fight through,
- 1 Epic Fight against the Enderdragon!
How to install:
- Download the Skygrind Survival Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.