Skygrind Survival Map is an immersive survival map that has been inspired by the old classic SkyBlock map. Rather than implementing Cobblestone Generators, this map adds spawners which will drop items and blocks. Your mission is using them to complete the quests. Note that once you get over a quest, you will move to a new island.
This map contains:
- 20 Areas for you to explore,
- 18 Quests for you to complete,
- 8 Spawners for you to farm at,
- 1 Custom Stronghold for you to fight through,
- 1 Epic Fight against the Enderdragon!
How to install:
- Download the Skygrind Survival Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.