Sky Runner Map is a creative map that you surely want to try out. This map comes with 10 different levels that take place in the sky. One highlight feature of this map is the fact that it introduces up to 32 different unique types of parkour. They are ranging from vine to speed, fence to soul sand and boat to minecart which challenge parkour skills much. The map is absolutely new parkour map to try. MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
- Diamond blocks are level checkpoints
- Gold blocks are sub-level checkpoints
- The parkour follows a strait line along the Z-axis
- There are 10 levels
- It includes ~32 types of parkour
- Medium difficulty
- Gamemode adventure
- Difficulty peaceful
- Render distance 8+
- Have Fun!
How to install Sky Runner Map for Minecraft:
- Download Sky-Runner-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Sky Runner Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2