Sirius MC mod was created for the same reason every other mod has been, to add new features to classic MC. But?I didn’t want to be the modmaker who adds 50 sets of new tools blocks ores recipes and so on. I wanted to be functional & balanced, while still providing novelty and fun.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin“. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download SiriusMC Mod: