Siren Mod Overview:
Siren Mod adds Sirens to minecraft. Just place down a siren and power it with a redstone current. The sound will play once and then stop. The further you go from the siren, the quieter it gets, so take this into account when planning the layout of your sirens.
Silicon Ore spawns at around Y = 20 and will drop 3-6 silicon shards when broken with a wooden pickaxe or better.
You can change the colour of a white general siren by placing in the crafting grid with any dye. Example:
Just place down a siren and power it with a redstone current. The sound will play once and then stop. The further you go from the siren, the quieter it gets, so take this into account when planning the layout of your sirens.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Siren Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.