Rest your legs in any spot you like. You can now sit in water that is one block deep. You can now rest your digital behind anywhere you like! Just
target a block and press X to sit down. There are some more or less realistic restrictions in place to prevent suffocation, drowning, and in some regards cheating.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Simply Sit Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.