This mod adds a new weapon to the game: Daggers.
Properties of the daggers:
- A shorter attack range compared to a sword (2.5 block range vs 4 block range)
- Attacked mobs will have a shorter invulnerability cooldown. i.e users can attack significantly faster
- Less knockback
- Weaker than swords (but it’s faster)
- Can be tipped with potions to “inject” targets.
- Currently only negative potion effects are supported
- Can only tip with potions without modifiers (no extended or amplified potions)
- Effects last 2/3 of the original time
- Backstab bonus – will deal 2 more hearts of damage if the user is directly behind the target. The bow’s “ding” sound would play if done sucessfully.
- Daggers can’t block.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Simply Daggers Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Simply Daggers Mod Download Links: