SimpleHeal 2.0 ? A Minecraft Plugin
You can find a navigation on the right side
No donators yet.
I would highly appreciate a little donation. The button is on the right sight at the top. “Donate”
vs. 2.1.1 [Needs approval]
- ? running on mc-version 1.7.2-beta build (maybe also on older versions)
- ? running on mc-version 1.6.4-recommended build (maybe also on older versions)
- ? added new config-settings:
- ? choose if you can kill yourself with /sh kill <player>
- ? set the default amount of health which is given when performing /sh
- ? set the default amount of food which is given when performing /sh
- ? [FIXED] /shinfo -command not working
- ? running on mc-version 1.6.4 (maybe also on older version)
- ? added config where (until now) messages can be configurated
- ? commands have many new features (listed below); basics (sh,sharmor,shinfo) didn’t change:
- ? many new/more permissions(listed below)
- ? plugin description and image are new. description for older versions are now on an extra-page
- ? no more command usage-spam
- ? no more bugs now:
- ? [FIXED] error if player is not online
- ? [FIXED] error if console wants to perform a command
- ? [FIXED] too much/few arguments error (now returning false and sending message)
Changelog from release up to 2.0
vs.1.2 ? 1.3.2
- ? minecraft-version updates
- ? added permissions
- ? fixed chat-bug
- ? added new comments
- ? added armor function
- ? heal yourself + other players
- ? give yourself + other players armor
- ? made it compitable with other plugins
Download and installation
1) Download the Plugin (“Download” on the right side)
2) Drag and drop it in your “plugins”-folder
3) Restart (reload) your server
4) Use the plugin or configurate the new config
Commands and permissions (vs. 2.1.1)
A list of Commands and Permissions:
- /sh ? heal yourself
- /sh <name> ? heal other players
- /sh sethealth <amount> ? set the health of yourself to a specifc amount (20 = full)
- /sh sethealth <amount> <player> ? set the health of another player to a specific amount (20 = full)
- /sh kill <player> ? kill any player
- /sh reload ? reloads the plugin and the config
- /sharmor <armor-type> ? get any armor; types: leather, gold, iron, chainmail, diamond
- /sharmor <armor-type> <player> ? give any other player any armor; same types.
- /shinfo ? get informations + version about the plugin
For <armor-type> choose one of these: diamond, gold, iron, leather, chainmail
arguments: Too much arguments!
permission: You don't have this Permission!
heal: You have been healed!
armor-diamond: You got a full diamond armor!
armor-leather: You got a full leather armor!
armor-gold: You got a full gold armor!
armor-iron: You got a full iron armor!
armor-chainmail: You got a full chainmail armor!
arguments and permission default color is red
heal and armor default color is green
If you have any problems post a comment.
option to set the amount of life which is given
- option to heal another player (or yourself) every now and then automatically
option to choose different armors
revise the description + the official picture
make a kill command
make a command to heal somebody with a specific amount of life
remove the “command-usage” spam
adding plugin-reload command
fixing many bugs, caused for example by players offline
Please leave a comment if you like this Plugin or if you have further ideas for adding some new features!
SimpleHeal Plugin 1.7.2 Download Links