SimpleChatLogger is a plugin that records player conversations as well as other things. This can be useful for server administrators to find out what their players are up to.
Features SimpleChatLogger Plugin
- The ability to turn off features you don’t want
- Enable logging only for specific groups or players
- Logs player chat
- Logs player commands
- The ability to exclude certain commands from being logged
- Logs the player’s IP address on each login
- Logs player kills and deaths
- The ability to log all player events in a sequence
- The log files are stored inside the SimpleChatLogger folder, which is located in the plugins directory of the server
- Inside the SimpleChatLogger folder consists of different category folders that SimpleChatLogger logs to
- Every player will have his or her own text file inside each category folder
- To open the logs, double-click the text file with the username of the player you are trying to get logs for in one of the category folders
- simplechatlogger.log ? Enables logging of specific groups or players
How does SimpleChatLogger work?
SimpleChatLogger logs every message that a player types into the chat into a simple, easy to read file. As an added bonus, SimpleChatLogger also is able to log other types of events, such as when a player types a command or when a player joins the server. SimpleChatLogger will be able to log many more things in the future.
SimpleChatLogger Plugin 1.6.4 Download Links