In contrast to its name, Simple Flight Mod is extremely HARDCODE. This mod is not only limited amount of flaps per flight, but also not all wings allow you to glide safely. So play carefully or you can take a significant amount of fall damage. That’s challenging but give users so much interest. Remember that Simple Flight mod is not an average flight mod for you to get creative fly in survival mode.
How to Fly:
Hover over your Wings item. It should say Max Flaps followed by a number. that number is the amount of flaps you can get in per flight before you?ll either glide, or drop to the ground like a lemon? wrapped around a brick.
First, equip the wings. All the wings and gliders in this mod (so far, at least) are worn as a chestpiece. Then, you need to become airborne, either by jumping, or walking off of some sort of ledge. When in the air, you just have to press (or hold) whatever key you use when you JUMP (spacebar by default) in order to flap your wings ? It?s that simple!
Watch out for fall damage, though, or your first few landings might end up a just a bit messy. Or a lot.
- Aerial Swiftness ? decreases the cool-down period between flaps. (completely useless on jetpacks and jetgliders)
- Longer Flight ? increases the amount of possible flaps for each flight.
How to Enchant:
- Your wings must have no enchantments on them in order to be enchanted. If the wings are dyed, the dye will not be cleared upon crafting.
- Place the unenchanted wings in a crafting area with one or more Lapis Lazuli blocks (for Longer Flight) or Redstone blocks (for Aerial Swiftness). The amount of blocks used in the recipe will determine the strength of the enchantment.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Simple Flight Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.