Simple Ender Things Mod adds 2 new items, the Ender Pouch and the Ender Tome.
- The Ender Pouch allows players to craft an Ender Chest into a portable version, that when right-clicked, grants access to the player’s vanilla Ender Chest. This provides an alternate to carrying an Ender Chest and a Silk Touch pick, without forcing the use of more in-depth ender storage mechanics.
- The Ender Tome can be crafted as well, and when right-clicked, returns the player to their home location, consuming the book in the process, as well as causing some slight negative effects to the player as they’re ripped through the Void to their bed.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Simple Ender Things Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.