Updated for MC 1.7.4!
Rotate Signs and Skulls!
while adding signs functionality to bettershop, i got to thinking:
wouldn’t it be neat if they could spin around on their own?
well, shortly thereafter, here it is:
a plugin that provides such useless and amusing functionality
to set a sign rotating: run /sr, then click on the sign
(to stop, click again, to stop setting them on & off, run /sr again)
- rotates signs
- rotates skulls!
- delay between each rotation
- rotate direction
- permissions support:
- signrotate.create to add/remove rotating signs
- signrotate.admin to change plugin settings
- saves assigned signs & reloads at start
- /signrotate (sr) toggle sign adding
- /signrotate (sr) cw / ccw change rotation direction
- /signrotate (sr) delay <time> change delay interval (in ticks ? 20 ticks are in a second)
- allow wall signs to “rotate” around its block
- iConomy support?
- allow blocks to rotate (not just signs) ?
- if there is a sign/torch on a face, rotate 4
- else, rotate 8
- per-block rotation direction?
- per-block speeds?
Sign Rotate Plugin 1.7.2 Download Link