Ships Mod enables player to build a ship out of blocks and sail it to the entire world. To play this game well, here are remarkable features:
- Create a ship out of blocks
- Sail it into the world
- Be able to make changes to the blocks
- by docking ship again
- Flotation based on physical simulations
- Take a walk around on your ship
- Chests placed and tables crafted on ships
- Ships actually displace water (no more water in the bottom)
- Starting on survival mode easier by tiny raft-type ship
- Small-type ship uses sails and a helm
- Inspired by Minecraft Forge
Tiny ship block: needed to make tiny ships. Tiny ships allow up to 20 blocks and must be paddled.
Paddle: needed to paddle a tiny ship.
Small ship block: needed to make small ships. Small ships need a helm and sails to pilot. Build sails out of wool blocks.
Helm: needed to pilot small ships
- Ships mod is Not compatible with Tinkerer’s mod. Minecraft crashes in Tinkerer’s mod code.
- Ships mod is Not compatible with Better Storage. Minecraft crashes in Ships mod code.
- Ships mod is Not compatible with Hardcore Ender Dragon. Minecraft crashes in Minecraft code.
- Ships Mod is not compatible with Java 8. You should use Java 7, 6, or 5.
- Ships Mod is not compatible with Smart Moving. Ship collision is disabled somehow by Smart Moving.
- Ships Mod has problems with Rails of War. The invisible blocks cause all kinds of mayhem.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- /Users/[Your user]/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Players no longer get stuck after docking
- Players no longer fall through ships after launching
- Sneaking/crouchwalking works on ships now
- Interactions with world blocks near ships work correctly now
- Player aim at ship blocks has been corrected (ie, no more clicking on chests/helms and nothing happening)
- Ship clipboard paste works
- Op console commands added – type /ships for more info
- Debug rendering of ship hitboxes added (press F3)
- Ship movement and turning speed are balanced correctly